Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Two Weeks till Departure!

Well everyone, the time is approaching! I have exactly two weeks till I head to the Provo MTC to embark my journey. Here is my blog where I (just kidding, my sister Sabrina) will be documenting my next eighteen months through my emails that I send her. Follow if you would like to keep up with me while I adventure in Argentina! I promise it will be a good laugh and hopefully full of success stories where the investigators and the spanish language is concerned!

Those of you who can make it my farewell, it will be this Sunday at the LDS Church in Burns Oregon at 10 AM. Lets hope this emotional Hermana can make it through one last talk!

Here is a quick sneak peak at the missionary shoot my wonderful friend LaDon did back when I was at school at BYU-Hawaii a few weeks ago.










Chau! Chau! 

Hermana Root

No comments:

Post a Comment