Tuesday, May 6, 2014

I'm Off!

Well everyone, tonight I get set apart as a missionary of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I am so excited for this opportunity. Goodbyes are hard but I know Heavenly Father will take great care of me and all my loved ones. 

From now on, my sister Sabrina will be posting my weekly emails to the blog. Thanks Nena, you're the best! 

You can contact me at:

email: sheyanne.root@myldsmail.net

Until June 17 via mail at:
Sister Sheyanne Lyn Root
JUN17  ARG-BAS

2023 N 900 E Unit 845

Provo UT 84602



I will keep you all updated as to my address after leaving the MTC.

If you go to dearelder.com, you can send me emails that will get printed out and given to me that day seeing that I only get to check my email once a week.

I love you all and I can't wait for this adventure!

Chau Chau! 

Hermana Root


No comments:

Post a Comment