Monday, April 20, 2015

Greetings from Tina!! (3/16/15)

Well, HOLA HOLA HOLA..


I am back and I am soooo soooo sooo happy! The flights were LONG so LONG but finally I got here, made it through customs, and President and Sister Thurgood and the assistance picked me up and we came to the mission offices. I was then interviewed with President Thurgood and he informed me I was going to do a whitewash (where 2 missionaries do not know ANYTHING about the area) and I was going to be with a mini missionary. This means she is just a normal girl that lives about an hour from here and is voluntering as a missionary till the transfer ends. I actually met her in my first area so we will get along great. 

I am in Luis Guillon. Google it and you´ll see how it is.  Its a city and the area is pretty small. It looks to be very safe and peaceful. We shall see, all I know is the apartment and the grociery store. The apartment was used by elders last, so we have been spending our time cleaning today... oh elders... 

Other than that I don´t have to much else to say! I am well, I am happy, and I am just glad to be a missionary again. The spanish has come back already and the knees are feeling great, what more can I ask for?

Love you all! 

CHAU CHAU!

No comments:

Post a Comment