Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Trabajemos Hoy en la Obra del Señor! (6/8/15)

Wow, its monday! Time goes by so fast that it scares me!! Yesterday i completed 13 months, or only 11, idk but I CANT BELIEVE HOW FAST TIME IS GOING BY!!

This week was awesome. It started out with zone conference. On July 10 they are splitting the mission. I thought I was for sure going to stay here in Buenos Aires South but it looks like they are probably going to close my area and 140 missionaries are going to Buenos Aires East and less than 100 will stay here in South so basically EVERYONE is freaking out because we want to stay in Buenos Aires South. So our zone conference was basically a huge goodbye party because it is very probable that many of us will never see each other again, including president. We all shared our testimonies and the spirit was so strong. All of us look up to President and Hermana Thurgood so much and it will be so hard if I go to the other mission but I will do what the lord asks of me!

My companion and I were ready to WORK this week. We made the goal to talk with 15 people each every day in the streets and we literally talked to EVERYONE! We had the most amazing experience. We were walking down the street and we see this woman with 2 little kids about 2 and 3 years old and she was carrying a huge bag. We went up and offered help and she said she was fine but we could tell she wasnt. So we basically just took the bag from her and I took the hand of one of her little kids and we helped her walk to her house. She couldnt afford the bus so we walked like 30 blocks with her. She explained to us that her husband has started abusing her and she has 5 kids and that today she was going to sit her husband down and tell him shes leaving. We got to her house and she lived in a tin hut and we sat down outside and was like okay, tell me what you guys do? Yesterday I prayed to God and asked him what I needed to do with my life and all of a sudden you two show up? When she said this my companion and I both got tears in our eyes. Heavenly Father put us right where he needed us. She lives in the other area but now she is listening to the missionaries and she is SO prepared to have the gospel!

I love this work! I love the mission! And I love serving the lord.
Love you all!!!!!!!!!

MY QUOTE FOR THE WEEK! HE LOVES YOU!

“Though we are incomplete, God loves us completely. Though we are imperfect, He loves us perfectly. Though we may feel lost and without compass, God's love encompasses us completely. ... He loves every one of us, even those who are flawed, rejected, awkward, sorrowful, or broken.” 

1. Zona Monte Grande
2. Hermana Ostler
3. WE BOUGHT A TOASTER! 

4. Happy birthday SHERYYYY!
5.We went to a buffet today with Hermana Cóncenes! We are serving in neighboring areas!








No comments:

Post a Comment