Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Pumpkins or Melons? (10/19/15)

Hola familia!! Buen dia! Feliz dia! QUE SEMANA!

Wow, what a week! Literally I feel like we NEVER stop. I have never been so exhausted in my life but I have also never been so happy!

This week was interesting! I can offically say I am Lice free and no dogs have peed on me so basically I have seen SOME SERIOUS personal progress this week! 

On monday we went to visit our investigator walter with our mission president and it was AWESOME! Walter did so many SUPER profund preguntas and president was just AWESOME. he answered all of his questions and my comp and I just bore our testimonies of the book of mormon and walter SO felt the spirit. I know hes going to become a member! Hes such a great guy!

SO we are going to have a baptism on saturday!!! Her name is Andrea and she is sooo great. Shes 18 and has been investigating the church for a year now. She has decided to get baptized and we are SOOO excited. Its going to be a beautiful day!!

Yesterday was mothers day here in Argentina and it was such a beautiful day. MOM YOUR THE COOLEST MOM EVER! Thanks for being my mom. ALSO, we had a family de investigators in the church and a little boy named Tiago was sitting right next to me during the sacrament. We sang Families can be together forever and I heard his soft little voice singing. Literally I felt the spirit so strong thinking how because of my mission, I am seeing families that really are going to be eternal. I felt so grateful to be able to be an instrument in the lords hands to bring people to this work. I am so blessed.

My companion has a problem in her stomach and they arent sure what it is. Shes been sick for about 7 months now and are thinking about sending her home. This week we had to do lots of divisions so she could stay home and rest and I could go out and work. Pray for her! Shes the best and we only have 3 months left, I hope she can finish her mission!

I read an AWESOME article in the Liahona this week. https://www.lds.org/ensign/2015/10/pumpkins-or-melons?lang=eng

READ IT! 
If I have learned ANYTHING in the mission, I would have to say it would be how to put the lords will before my own! 

But some choices do matter lot. President Thomas S.Monson once said: “Decisions are constantly before us.To make them wisely, courage is needed—the courageto say no, the courage to say yes. Decisions dodetermine destiny” (“The Three Rs of Choice,” Ensign,Nov. 2010, 68). When faced with these kinds of choices,better question to ask is, “What does the Lord valuemore?” If we know the answer to that question, all weneed do is align our values witHis and then followthrough with that choice. It will alwaybe the right one.
-- 
I am so thankful for my mission. I thank my heavenly father each and every day for this time hes given me to serve him. There is nothing like it. I have grown in so many ways and I cannot deny that I know that this is the church of jesus christ. I love that families can be together forever. And I know that I am a daughter of God and that he has so many blessings prepared for me. BUT it all depends on my obedience and his will! 

Let us all be more obedient!! 
(Even you mason, no more gun threats ok!)

LOVE YOU ALL!
Till next week, 
time to go bowling with my district!

1. Matching BOCA shirts!
2. Killing the lice!!
3. BANFIELD

4. HAPPY ARGENTINA MOTHERS DAY




No comments:

Post a Comment